Tulips

ONELUNG

D.Thompson pattern so i thanks her now. Cut from pine 2 x 4  (scrap)  with a FD blade # 7  and 9    9 for the bigger. thnaks for looking and comments welcome 

Spring is coming     so maybe I ll have a few on hand for that  LOL    Been doing halloween and Christmas gusee I ll have to get the camera out for  Halloween

Need to spread these days out       91 with dew pouint 70 not much help in a shop with no air .

post-27607-0-50964500-1474592130_thumb.jpg

D.Thompson pattern so i thanks her now. Cut from pine 2 x 4  (scrap)  with a FD blade # 7  and 9    9 for the bigger. thnaks for looking and comments welcome 

Spring is coming     so maybe I ll have a few on hand for that  LOL    Been doing halloween and Christmas gusee I ll have to get the camera out for  Halloween

Need to spread these days out       91 with dew pouint 70 not much help in a shop with no air .

I love them.

Spring is coming to Nebraska in Sept.?!?!?!  :huh:  I think that 90 degree heat has gotten to you  ;)  :lol:   I feel your pain there though - I am so looking forward to any season BUT summer.  We hit our 73rd day of 90+ degree days this year yesterday.  Have at least 3 more projected next few days. I think we were tied for the 4th hottest summer ever in our area with that 73rd day yesterday.  78 days ties the all time record.  Looks like we are going to get close.  The weatherman says hopes we don't make it - I said at this point - if we are almost there - let's break it!  :shock:  :lol:  Then I hope Fall arrives and stays for a while. I can wait on Winter!  :cry:

You did a great job cutting out those Tulips and will add a bright spot to anyone's day.  We got plenty of pine scrap laying around out in the garage from my son and hubby building a coffee table for son's frat house over the summer.  Maybe I can find some things to do with it.  Thanks for sharing.