SSV changes

A couple things that are pretty neat about how Travis runs this place are:

• being responsive to the need to upgrade the forum and getting it done when it needs to be done. 
  • being sensitive to the needs of of SSV followers - keeping all of us in the loop from the get-go by advertising the changes, letting us know when they are going to occur, carrying them out in a timely manner, maintaining the look and feel of what we've been used to on SSV (as much as possible), seeking feedback on issues, responding to those issues quickly and ultimately shepherding the entire transition through in a way that made it as quick and pain-free as it might possibly be.

He makes it look easy!! ...... (which I am sure it is not!!) ....

Pretty hard to ask for anything else!!.

Thanks!!

Jay

Edited by RangerJay

On 5/4/2017 at 3:32 AM, lawson56 said:

Yea I agree Kevin,Since I've been here The Village has gone thru a few changes,and it's always been for the best,As we grow in size The Village has to Grow to keep up.It's a Good Thing.I Like The New Village.:thumbs::thumbs:

I don't understand all or any of what's going on .I'm just a happy camper to add my 2 cents worth now and then.funny it costs a lot for me to be able to do that.

On 5/4/2017 at 9:27 AM, WayneMahler said:

I like it also. There are some growing pains and a learning curve but all well worth it in the end. I am sure when I say a huge thanks to Travis is in order that I do not stand alone.

Some people sure have the stuff upstairs that i don't to keep this community going and going strong too.

On 5/4/2017 at 0:05 PM, RangerJay said:

A couple things that are pretty neat about how Travis runs this place are:

• being responsive to the need to upgrade the forum and getting it done when it needs to be done. 
  • being sensitive to the needs of of SSV followers - keeping all of us in the loop from the get-go by advertising the changes, letting us know when they are going to occur, carrying them out in a timely manner, maintaining the look and feel of what we've been used to on SSV (as much as possible), seeking feedback on issues, responding to those issues quickly and ultimately shepherding the entire transition through in a way that made it as quick and pain-free as it might possibly be.

He makes it look easy!! ...... (which I am sure it is not!!) ....

Pretty hard to ask for anything else!!.

Thanks!!

Jay

Yes ,Yes and Yes Travis is the man for the job!