Clock question

worbler

This clock looks like a Wilckens design. 

Now that I think back, I am going to wake up the old time scrollers here, was this not the clock that Dan and Ray had scrollers from all over the world help build the first one. I remember going to scrollsaw picnics and seeing it in various stages of completion. If my memory serves me well. 

If this is the clock and people do remember the clock I am talking about were you one of the makers or contributers to it and if so how about a little story. Maybe some photos. 

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN
after thought

Come on people. There has to be some scrollers here that remember the clock I am talking about. Just do not remember if this was the clock or was it one of Dirk Boelman clocks. It was in one of the scroll magazines. 

I also know that Dan and Ray talked about this clock in the magazines also. Don't make me have to go into the attic to find them. It is hot up there.

OK after doing a little more digging all I could find is reference to the clock I am talking about and it was indeed a Dirk Boelman clock called The Great Fret Work Clock. I saw the mention of it in his obit.

Dirk-and-Karen-Boelman-1.jpg

www.thedodgevillechronicle.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=3&ArticleID=5071

Edited by JTTHECLOCKMAN