record power 20" scroll saw manual

cowboy

You can go to the RBI Hawk web site and download your manual.. Hawk built these for Record Power.. Yours looks to be the same machine as the 220 Without seeing the other side where the power switch is I don't know if you have the 220VS or the 220-3.. Not sure how Hawk handled the serial numbers for the other model names they used..

http://www.rbiwoodtools.com/WebsitePages/Scroll-Saw-Manuals.html

Hope this helps 

On 7/24/2017 at 1:06 PM, cowboy said:

Hi all just wondering if anyone as a manual for this scroll saw record power 20" scroll saw manual or if anyone knows of a good site, here is  a photo of my saw

20130602_064535 (2).jpg

The best machine i ever has(2) of them is the delta c-arm scroll saw huge needle bearings like a pencil eraser .I added a zerk grease fitting and Pumped them full of new grease .Who would have thought the circuit board would go before the bearings But i have on left as a back up for my 10 dewalts I'm afraid of machines like yours  with a linking arm in the back.All chinese saws are like that and i wore out a dozen of them,just my 2 cents!

17 hours ago, amazingkevin said:

.....i wore out a dozen of them,just my 2 cents!

Kevin, I don't think you can judge this type of saw based on any cheap Chinese saws.  There is much less to go wrong on this type of saw than on your 788s.  We might have to look for you a good used craigslist Hegner and see if you can wear one of those out.

Edited by hotshot

7 hours ago, hotshot said:

Kevin, I don't think you can judge this type of saw based on any cheap Chinese saws.  There is much less to go wrong on this type of saw than on your 788s.  We might have to look for you a good used craigslist Hegner and see if you can wear one of those out.

I'll try anything ,thanks!