A different custom order. Lol

kmmcrafts

1 hour ago, kmmcrafts said:

JT you must have posted while I was typing, LOL.. Yeah that's the plastic he was talking about.. 

I buy it at woodworking shows in many different thickness and sizes. Nothing sticks to it so that is why it is used in pen making and woodworking. Used for molds because can withstand high heats. 

Well.. This took some time as I was being very precise to stay on the line.. Was a challenge but a really fun one.. Believe I have about 2 hours into this.. as I was taking it slow.. not so much to stay on the line but so I wasn't pushing / flexing the blade.. In most cases.. I don't worry about that too much with cutting art or clocks.. I stack cut 2 from 1/4" bb ply.. I must have done okay at cutting this as I lined the gasket up to it and it's perfect.. 

We will see how this works.. but that might be some time because the motor is still out of the car and at the machine shop getting some machine work on it... I'll post an update when  / If I find anything out..    

28378340_1652695641475870_6631721187318226612_n.jpg

Edited by kmmcrafts