$66.00 job

amazingkevin

the party planner from over 26 miles away has been giving me lots of work as she likes my prices and work.this is the latest she ordered.8" tall and 6" tall plywood cut with #12 scroll reverse blade from mikes, on a baby crib slate stand.You can see how loaded down my shop is,you have to squeeze in and 001.thumb.jpg.801882da2e83756ed26338e46f3c89fd.jpgthere's no room inside to do anything but i do .Whats as hoarder to do?

17 hours ago, daveww1 said:

very nice work, it must be hard to work in such a cramped space.

Well yes but only when you can't get something within arms length,I'm so used to being a hoarder. When i need something i can go to it here as i usually have in stock what i need from all the picking up i do.You've no idea the amount of quality wood i lose from move after move.I just can't keep it organized.to much coming in.But you have to chop the wood before you can have a fire or you got to have the wood to be able to scroll with.Look at the money i save not buying any wood!One man's junk is another man's treasure!

14 hours ago, bobscroll said:

Hi Kevin, I have to ask you is there any Cursing happening as you go through your day?.....Like where did I put this and that!!!

Great scrolling on the letters Kevin, Thank you for the photo,

Bob :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I used to but toned it down by saying Kevin Kevin Kevin what is wrong with you.!But thanks for the kind words that's what makes my day,Buddy Buddy!!!!

40 minutes ago, wombatie said:

Great work Kevin.  Are you still sleeping in there too?  If you are please be careful that you don't get crushed when some of that falls over.  :scared:

Marg

i sleep under shelve over loaded but the only problem so far was the shelf i sleep on ,half of it let go from my weight,lol true story !

On 12/7/2017 at 1:27 AM, amazingkevin said:

the party planner from over 26 miles away has been giving me lots of work as she likes my prices and work.this is the latest she ordered.8" tall and 6" tall plywood cut with #12 scroll reverse blade from mikes, on a baby crib slate stand.You can see how loaded down my shop is,you have to squeeze in and 001.thumb.jpg.801882da2e83756ed26338e46f3c89fd.jpgthere's no room inside to do anything but i do .Whats as hoarder to do?

Kevin, you do great work!