Finished 2 weeks before deadline

amazingkevin

2 hours ago, rdatelle said:

Kevin, you are amazing. You do a hell of a job on painting. I don't see any drips or runs in the paint.  Is that glitter paint or do you add the glider after you paint it. They all look great.

glitter paint quick an easy way i tryied the other ways but to messy of a clean up Thanks for looking!!!

56 minutes ago, wombatie said:

Fabulous work Kevin, very colorful.  How do you do the butterflies, do you hand paint them?

Marg

Hi Marg,I bought stickers from wally mart for a buck and put the on 3/4 ply and cut around them and the glued them  on the projects,thanks for the compliments !

Edited by amazingkevin

20 hours ago, meflick said:

More excellent work Kevin.  I am sure they will all be well received and loved.  One can never have enough colors to choose from. Looks like you ae well prepared. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Melanie,I enjoyed making them .When i sent her pictures she wanted a couple of changes ,no biggy!

11 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Kevin you so good at the letter scrolling.  Those are awesome.

Finished 2 weeks early!?  Now you have two weeks to clean up/organize that shop of your:lol:!! (Mine is almost as bad, but it is kind of comforting to have all this "stuff" around me.....:cry:

11 hours ago, Scrappile said:

Kevin you so good at the letter scrolling.  Those are awesome.

Finished 2 weeks early!?  Now you have two weeks to clean up/organize that shop of your:lol:!! (Mine is almost as bad, but it is kind of comforting to have all this "stuff" around me.....:cry:

Amen,never enough stuff to keep one happy!