Oh no, not Iggy again...

Iguanadon

I really hope I don't get on too many peoples nerves, but... attached is something I just put together listing the different things I use such as the shelf liner, shrink wrap bags, mineral oil, etc.  Since a lot of folks ask me about this stuff I finally put it all together with links to where the items can be bought.  

Obviously this is just a listing of what I use, not necessarily the best options or choices, but things I've found to be useful or good quality.

Let me know if any questions.

Iggy

_Woodcraft By Scott - Items Used In Puzzle Making and Selling.pdf

13 minutes ago, new2woodwrk said:

Very cool - thanks for this!

I specially enjoyed the sea turtle video and the shrink wrapping video - I had no idea you could do that with a heat gun LOL

Question: What speed are you cutting that sea turtle - it looks very slow, until you stop the machine, then it looks very fast?

Hi Jes, welcome aboard.  The motion of the scroll saw always looks unusual on video.  On my DeWalt, I'm running at speed 7 out of 8, it just looks slow.

If you have any interest, here is one of the animal puzzle patterns to give a try.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Iggy

Rescue1.pdf

1 hour ago, Iguanadon said:

Hi Jes, welcome aboard.  The motion of the scroll saw always looks unusual on video.  On my DeWalt, I'm running at speed 7 out of 8, it just looks slow.

If you have any interest, here is one of the animal puzzle patterns to give a try.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Iggy

Rescue1.pdf

Thanks @Iguanadon,

I'll give it a try - I think it's a bit advanced for me at the moment :( but something to strive for!