Trivet

Bendita

You sir have the patience of a Saint.   I would NEVER ever even think about cutting something like that, especially in the size of a trivet. I cannot imagine the time to drill all of those holes and then switch the blade from one to another.  I am in awe of your find craftsmanship.  Thanks for showing.

Ouch.  Any idea how painful it is when your jaw unhinges and hits the edge of your desk?  Thankfully I managed to grab it before it made it all the way to the floor and one of the dogs licked it.  THIS IS AWESOME!!!!  I know I don't have drill bits or blades or Dremel attachments small enough to do all of those little hashmarks, I would've just written that off as "solid" area and cut the outer circle around that. 

Now that my jaw's attached....I love the idea of using the coloring book as a template. I still shake my head at the thought of "adult coloring books" (remembering them as a kid, they were all cartoon-related back then), but to find an actual use for them...that's brilliant!