RBI 226-vs for sale with additional pics added.

jbrowning

3 minutes ago, jbrowning said:

Well, if I get it (and yes she is holding it for me) I will do a little video around and you all can tell me what you think of it since you all know what you/re looking at. And heck maybe some weekend I will take a little road trip to see the folks in Kansas as long as they aren't in the field. 😂

If you do get the saw and get a chance to actually get accustomed to it you will find it is one of the finest saws on the market and to me the easiest blade changing and use mechanism. I would never get rid of mine. When you do set it up go over the leg system and make sure they are splayed evenly and all bolts are tight. A stand is an important part of a scrollsaw system. It is a design factor that gets overlooked by users. Good luck. 

Well J, not all of them will be in the field. Make no mistake, bushton industries is a small, but extremely busy operation in more than one way. Yes, they are Farmers, and have crops & ground to tend to, but there are also plenty of other folks in the office & their shops that are extremely knowledgeable in every piece of equipment they build. 

This saw you are goin' to look at, keep in mind Jt's words. These are $1200 saws brand new. And I agree with JT, shoot her an offer of $100 - $125 after you've given it the once over, & made sure everything is satisfactory. Keep the small things in the back of your mind that need fixin' because even at the small amount they cost, it is still cash you have to invest before the saw is usable. And yes, I agree with KM & JT, that wedge looks albeit new. Just needs a snort of graphite before ya put the torque to it.;) You'll do fine, J. You're gettin' a steal! If you don't leave with it, I'll call her & buy it myself, ask her to ship it to Kansas!:):) Invest in RED J! You won't regret it, my friend! God Bless!

Edited by SCROLLSAW703