My dear sweet wife found this on Pintrest

OPi

Well OPi I have cut that about 3 times for family and it is neat and I have the pattern but do not remember who did it. since Florance came to town my stuff is put up and hopefully out of the water should it rise. I will let you know when I can get it out again. Sorry for delay

You will find this at the Scrollers Café It was done by Gayle in 2010. Check Pattern archieves   Nature/horses and should be able to find it. 

Edited by bandaideman

16 hours ago, OPi said:

Thank you, bandaidman,

Sending prayers your way. 

I am now lurking on the Scrollers Café, haven't found what I'm  looking for yet, but haven't really had the time to do a thorough search.

Again, Thanks

Opi, don't feel bad. I spent quite a bit of time searching there also and never did find it. SAD!

15 minutes ago, bandaideman said:

Sorry you  are not finding it. I just looked up the pattern in my files and it has Gayle's name and date on it. So figured it would still be in the Archives. 

I decided that it was a mystery worth persuing so I went there and instead of clicking on the archived patters, I clicked on the link above that and managed to find all the archived files but they are on a different site. Strange set up if you ask me but I'm not in charge. Anyway, there are tons of archived patterns to choose from and that one is there for sure.

Many thanks to all ya'll for your responses.

Gayle from Scrollers Cafe sent a link to me and I have the pattern.

Here is the link:   

https://login.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8c696589585f72a8ada8

Here is my response to Gayle - crossposted on Scrollers Cafe

"Thank you!!  Thank you very much, Gayle.
I have the pattern and hope to start on it soon. 
So: Who do I owe? How much do I owe? And where do I send the check? 

I know that I am slow on the response, but I am a full time farmer and only a part time scroller - and I wouldn't have it any other way. My dear sweet wife and I started a U-PICK blackberry farm after we retired about 3 years ago. Now we work twice as hard, twice as long, and love it twice as much. It's called Omi's Blackberry Farm located in central Texas - check us out on facebook and if you are ever in the neighborhood and the gate is open, come on in. We are always looking for a reason to sit and chat. We may not always have berries, but we always have time.

17 hours ago, OPi said:

Many thanks to all ya'll for your responses.

Gayle from Scrollers Cafe sent a link to me and I have the pattern.

Here is the link:   

https://login.filesanywhere.com/fs/v.aspx?v=8c696589585f72a8ada8

Here is my response to Gayle - crossposted on Scrollers Cafe

"Thank you!!  Thank you very much, Gayle.
I have the pattern and hope to start on it soon. 
So: Who do I owe? How much do I owe? And where do I send the check? 

I know that I am slow on the response, but I am a full time farmer and only a part time scroller - and I wouldn't have it any other way. My dear sweet wife and I started a U-PICK blackberry farm after we retired about 3 years ago. Now we work twice as hard, twice as long, and love it twice as much. It's called Omi's Blackberry Farm located in central Texas - check us out on facebook and if you are ever in the neighborhood and the gate is open, come on in. We are always looking for a reason to sit and chat. We may not always have berries, but we always have time.

I just checked out your FB listing and I can't wait to come and sample some of those luscious looking berries. YUM!

On 9/23/2018 at 2:27 PM, OPi said:

I answered your post on FB. 

Do you ever get to the central Texas area?

We love the hill country. My wife would live in Austin but I prefer the area over East by Tyler. I have an old friend who lives in Kerrville. I hope to get over that way in the next couple of years.