Barn and pickup

munzieb

54 minutes ago, flarud said:

Very nice!  I was going to order that plan a few days ago.  I think it is 333 cuts?  That's a lot of blade changing!  

It's a nice pattern but it takes time. 2 days of cutting. ( it was cold in the garage) It's worth ordering. Oh yeah, Lots of blade changes but the pine branches were a pain. I'm better on straight lines.!

2 hours ago, munzieb said:

It's a nice pattern but it takes time. 2 days of cutting. ( it was cold in the garage) It's worth ordering. Oh yeah, Lots of blade changes but the pine branches were a pain. I'm better on straight lines.!

BTW, Things can get pretty floppy with all the cutouts. Stick them back in and blue tape them back in place and orbital sand them from the back... No fuzz when done. I contact spray the back of the cutting,  and a bead of CA glue on the edges {and small weak parts} and mount on the painted (acrylic) backing. I have 2 Pieces of tempered glass and wedge together with some 15# weights and let it dry for a while. 

All good!

I think getting this cut in two days is a feat in itself. That is one terrific accomplishment. I also love that pattern but don't think I could get to it if I wanted to right now. The one word description I would use here would be, MARVELOUS. I can't see how it could be cut any better than this one is

Dick

heppnerguy