LOVING the 788

BigBubbaG

Looking at getting a 788 myself... My Dremel 1680 has served me well for a surprising amount of years but it is getting to be time to upgrade... You did a nice job on the horses... I like horses a lot but I've never owned one... My dad had one for a couple of years just before he died... It followed him around like a puppy... lol

59 minutes ago, Greg Slagle said:

Looks like both projects are horses... Took me a second to realize what the 2nd one was... An adult horse facing left with its head down eating grass... A colt standing facing you near the shoulder of the adult horse...

Lol Greg,guess I should have said horses. 

Thanks! I grew up around horses, cows and chickens. I love animals and really enjoy cutting animal portraits and such.

5 hours ago, Greg Slagle said:

Looking at getting a 788 myself... My Dremel 1680 has served me well for a surprising amount of years but it is getting to be time to upgrade... You did a nice job on the horses... I like horses a lot but I've never owned one... My dad had one for a couple of years just before he died... It followed him around like a puppy... lol

I've had a Hitachi CM40 for over 20 years. Bought it new for something like $140. It served me well but it was time for an upgrade and, MAN! am I happy with the upgrade.