Wood Duck Award

John B

I use to give a primitive Pete award each week for the student that misused the tools or machines. I guess I am glad to be retired now wouldn't be PC to do that now. I would probably be called in and written up with a piece of paper put in my file. Real scary threats(LOL). The file would be too thick for it to fit.

18 hours ago, John B said:

This one's for Peter @woodduck 😁
Scrolling through some photos and I came across this. I made it for my Wife's Primary School as an award for the biggest faux pas . It is handed out to a staff member each month.
Started many years ago when at a school concert, one of the teachers squeezed between the podium and the wall and exclaimed, "I'm glad I've got my suck me in Knickers on". Well the mike was on and so was born the "Wood Duck" award.

Cheers

Sm000_0593.jpg

Thanks for the award John.I will treasure it.

Okay, @John B please explain,  I do not think there is a backer.  I have looked and looked, but I may be all wet.  I think the white is the wall behind the trophy and the rest of the dark is shadow..  But that is a lot of shadow and well maybe not.  Help me here, what am I seeing??  By the way that is an awesome cutting.

Edited by Scrappile