Hello from Utah

Glen

Hi, My name is Glen. I have been cutting with a scroll saw for more than ten years. I got started out by cutting for my daughter who does tole painting, then graduated on to harder things.I joined the Utah Scrollsaw Club in order to learn how to use my saw. A couple of years later served as the president. Ever since I started with the scroll saw my daughter and I have done Craft Shows, usually 5 or 6 a year. The really big shows have big payoffs. Right now my main thing is puzzles. What I can't find in puzzle books I design my own. Its lots of fun. I'd like to hear from other puzzle makers on what works for them.

Hello Glen, welcome ,Everybody would love to know what's been a good seller for you at the craft shows.I've only done one show and was the only one to sell anything!.there were 3 and 4 piece kid puzzle's there but none sold at another craft show i visted.they were plain unfinished in a clear bag for 6 bucks.I sold religous words ,keychains on order.Open up your own gallery here to store patterns and works.Merry Christmas! :)