Sue Mey site discount until July 19th

meflick

I know many of you are fans of Sue Mey’s Patterns. I saw elsewhere today she is offering a 20% discount on her site for most all patterns except for the “Special Offers” section. She had to have hand surgery two months ago and is still recovering. She has at least another month of recovery to go so her ability to create new things is limited or non-existent right now due to this. I was thinking of getting a couple patterns mainly to give her the business right now while she is laid up. I thought others here might like to support her right now, and get the discount. A sin-win for Sue and us. Here is what she noted earlier in regards to the discount.

Thank you for the support of my website and the many friendly emails in the last two months since my hand surgery. Progress has been slow but I was warned that it will be a full three months before positive results are on the cards.
It seems many people are starting to make Christmas projects and are asking for a discount offer on Christmas patterns. So for the next 10 days, until July 19, there is a 20% discount available for every order placed and not just patterns from the Holidays>Christmas section. It applies to all patterns, tutorials, and even Gift certificates - only the 'Special Offers' category is excluded. To qualify for the discount, enter JULY19 (case sensitive) in the voucher code area during checkout and click 'apply' once.”

Her site for anyone not familiar is here (all patterns are digital downloads):
https://www.scrollsawartist.com/

Edited by meflick

Oohh Boy.. her site is like a candy store to me.. I use to get her and Steve Good's email updates.. but all of a sudden they stopped.. well not really.. somehow they keep going into my spam folder that I rarely check.. I've set up my email program to accept the emails.. but only a couple came through as they should and back to the spam folder they go again.. 

Anyway, Thank you for the heads up on this..I've got some patterns on my wish list on her site.. probably a good time to make the wish list become a reality