Compound cut chess set

cjswoodcrafts

Hi jim ,boy thats some video presentation you produced.Was connie the camera person.wow you sure are a perfectionest with that ol craftsman.I'm amazed at the work you turn out with it.Look on craigs list and upgrade.Reaching back to adjust tention for the blade is passe and an allen wrench to tighten the blade just takes the fun of scrolling away.Id'll wear you out. It all reminded me of the days when i did the same,but i had fun!I traded my intarsia's for a dw788 from craigs list.recently.He'd rather use a ryobe ? go figure.!Hey you need to buy a snow shovel to shovel up all that extra saw dust you have in big piles around your shop! :rofl: Your really knockin out some projects lately.I been waiting for your movies of comeing attractions!The woodburning one's are so relaxing to watch.Your moves withthe iron are very fluild,a master at what you do!Very nice chess pieces!You make it all look so easy!Great job! :)

Glen, Brett, Kevin, Thanks for the replies, its very much appreciated. Kevin actually i do all the directing editing etc, since my wife works, i agree the reaching in back to tighten blade is a pita, i am waiting on our w-2 forms so we can file, and with the refund im getting a new saw, craftsman 18 in, the tension knob is in the front. i think its 210 bucks, I did make some booboos on it, but it still came out nice,

thanks again all

Jim