Purple heart rose&butterfly

amazingkevin

On 8/21/2019 at 7:44 PM, Rockytime said:

Great cutting Kevin. But then you always do that!

Just following the lines is one thing but micro lines so close to each other,Speed is not an option.slow as you go joe they say.i think I had the speed around 5 on the Dewalt. Thank you sir you made my day with your kind words!!!

On 8/21/2019 at 3:31 PM, oldhudson said:

I'm always impressed with the all the projects you handle. This pattern works really well with the purpleheart. Are you going to use the empty milk carton for a backer?😉

Why thank you Sir, Every project i stand back and say i can't believe i did that.I just might tint the milk carton to compliment the purple heart.any color preferences,lol

8 minutes ago, amazingkevin said:

Why thank you Sir, Every project i stand back and say i can't believe i did that.I just might tint the milk carton to compliment the purple heart.any color preferences,lol

I'm sure you know I was kidding about using the plastic milk jug as a backer. STILL I thought you might try a couple LED lights behind it. There would have to be a frame too.  I understand that's a lot more work and money, but I think it would be pretty cool. Be well Kevin.

1 minute ago, oldhudson said:

I'm sure you know I was kidding about using the plastic milk jug as a backer. STILL I thought you might try a couple LED lights behind it. There would have to be a frame too.  I understand that's a lot more work and money, but I think it would be pretty cool. Be well Kevin.

I know I know , But Edison tried anything and got results. This milk jug thing could work out,lol 

On 9/10/2019 at 3:49 PM, amazingkevin said:

Barb, Why thank you!!! Were both on Dewalts so the sooner you finish your scroll saw project the sooner you can go sailing again! And me on another project ,n o sailboat!

Actually, the season is over so now I can spend time with DeWalt.  Possibly make the hubby jealous!!!!