Hello

Tammi201

My name is Tammi, I live in Michigan.  My husband is a wood worker as a hobby. He makes beautiful things.  He has helped me with different projects but I wanted to do something of my own.  I’m short and he is tall. So I had to stand on platforms .  Then he was showing me pictures of projects made with a scroll saw.  He has one so back up on a platform I go.  After doing practice cutting he suggested we go to Woodcraft and buy a new one with a stand I can sit up to.  So that’s what we did, we bought a King 16”.  We have made together quilt pictures, I do all the finishing work. I really enjoyed it. We are going to a craft show in Nov. I sure hope I sell some pictures I have 30.  Ken turns pens.

my other hobbies are sewing. I have 6 grandchildren, ages are 15 to 21. I work full time at a Plastics factory, I’m an quality engineer. I have a dog and cat. I’m looking forward to developing our friendship.

Welcome friend!!! Glad to have you as our newest newbee,lol.you can read back in time in any forum by clicking on the page numbers ,and you can go back to day one of SSV!!! You'll find all the answers you can think of about scroll just by asking. Keep coming back and hope you,LL be a regular! The more the merrier,welcome again!!!

Hi, Tammi,

With an introduction like that , "I’m looking forward to developing our friendship. "
You are already off to a good start! LOL  I certainly hope you do well with your show,
I hope you enjoy the forum here with all its' great members, and I really hope you enjoy
your new hobby!

As you get used to the site, notice that there is a pattern section at the top of the page with
free patterns from members!
God Bless! Spirithorse

You saw where I welcomed you to The Village on another post, but I have only had short times on the computer lately and had not looked at the introductions until now. So, I will repeat myself and welcome you once again to our world wide family and hope to see you often on the forum. Tell your husband that we have quite a few people here that also turn pens or have in the past and I know a lot of them would like to see some of the pens that he has cut, too. 

Dick

heppnerguy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello @Tammi201.

I originally posted here asking how your craft show went and then
I re-visited your other posts and realized you already told us how well
you did. I replied to that post but, I'll repeat myself here and say
Congratulations on a successful show and thanks for sharing your patterns..

God Bless! Spirithorse

Edited by spirithorse
correction

47 minutes ago, spirithorse said:

Hello @Tammi201.

I originally posted here asking how your craft show went and then
I re-visited your other posts and realized you already told us how well
you did. I replied to that post but, I'll repeat myself here and say
Congratulations on a successful show and thanks for sharing your patterns..

God Bless! Spirithorse

Thank you, 😁