Had the time of my life in hospital(girls)

amazingkevin

1 hour ago, meflick said:

Glad to see that you were able to be treated quickly, and well, and had no residual damage and you are back on the saw.  I am sure the pharmacist was thrilled with the gift as it is very nice.  Take it easy and give yourself time to fully recover.

Thank you Melanie, I no sooner get out of the hospital and fill my prescriptions and get home and scroll the pharmacists name. Guess it's in my blood!!!

On 11/21/2019 at 12:16 PM, frankorona said:

Hi friend Kevin, I'm glad to hear that you're okay.
and very good care with so many beautiful girls that there are nurses.
I hope you recover 100%, now take your life calmly ok?
I send you a big hug. 😀

Thank you Mr. Frankorona, hugs are always good. Everyday i feel a little better and yes I am taking it slow

On 11/21/2019 at 11:31 PM, wombatie said:

Good to hear that you are out of hospital and they fixed you up but shouldn't you be resting for a few days at least?  You will die scrolling I know or die if you don't.  ;)  Take care my friend.

Marg

Marge I also told the doctors I have the scroll bug and could they fix it . They just said keep scrolling,lol No 

On 11/22/2019 at 8:31 PM, Rockytime said:

Should Amazing Kevin be renamed Kevin the Fox. How do we know you didn't just go to the hospital to see the girls? OK, I'll take your word that you were ill so now I wish you a speedy recovery!

Thank you Les,getting better everyday.. I had a good excuse to be there,luckily!!!