thepossum from downunder

thepossum

Gidday 

I'm thepossum from downunder in the land of oz (Australia) I'm new to scrolling but have a sound background in woodworking and woodturning. My most recent projects have been turning pens a favorite pastime of mine. I'm into making toys too mostly vehicles..

I'm also a big fan of George Jones (the possum) In American country music.

nuff said I'll catch you all around the traps I'm sure.

cheers 

thepossum

Welcome William, Your our newest member!!! You,LL meet scrolling folks from around the world in their own habitat right here! Click on the bottom of each #and go all the way back to the begging of SSV. Lots of valuable tips an tricks every forum built up.we love pictures so send some please of your past projects. Welcome again!!! Hope you become a regular!!!

Happy to have you join us here in The Village. As you have already seen, we have family in Australia and hopefully some day you might meet them in person. If you have any questions, just ask. Also be sure and post your work for all of us to enjoy. Participating in commenting on other people's work and roaming around in the site, will help you to get to know the regulars here and soon you will also feel like family too. 

Welcome from Southern Arizona

Dick

heppnerguy