This week's pattern: wolf

RabidAlien

its those really close cuts that always get me....you did a totaly  fantastic job!!! i love it!!!  my friend gave me a ton of wood she cant take with her up north so im going to see about getting some more expensive 1/4 inch wood for doing some nicer fret work....not right away of course....have to hit spike with the can you go to the lumber yard and get me some,,,,,,,,,,for doing harder fret work? after he sort of forgets how much wood i now have in our little shed lol  now could you guys tell me what kind of 1/4 inch wood you use for your fret projects?  i wont try the wizzard right away...i'll try something a little easer then that but harder then what i usuly do. and hopefuly i wont wreak it stronger wood and smaller blades i do believe you guys said i needed.....i still have some of the real small blades and will get some more...but its the type of 1/4 inch wood i need to know to tell spike to get for me... and now i really need to get off of here will look at more posts next time im on and thank all of you for shareing you beautifull work!!!