Hello from Ft Knox Kentucky

hankinst

I am a retired career Army soldier. I currently work at Ft Knox as a systems Analyst. Been toying with wood working over the last year when I discovered the scoll saw. Made my first bear puzzel for my grand daughter yesterday. I would like to know if there are any fellow scroll saw fellows in my area that might be able to give me a few lessons and or hands on tips on this new found hobby of mine. Look forward to hearing from all of you. Thank

Tracy K. Hankins

U.S. Army Retired

Hi Tracy. Welcome to the Village. We're glad you found us. The best learning tool is just digging in and going for it. There's lots of friendly folks here to help out if you get stuck.

Steve Good also has a series of videos for new scrollers. You can find them at: http://www.stevedgood.com/school/sss.html

Anyway, welcome aboard. Jump in and have some fun!

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the village Tracy. I'm about 2 1/2 hours up the road in Independence. I get down to Louisville about twice a year. I'll let you know the next time I'm down that way. You know, I had no idea where Ft. Know was until I just looked it up on Google maps.

Dan

• 1 year later...