New member from NW Ohio

woodworkerguy42

Hello,

I discovered this site while looking for some new patterns. I used to be a member of a couple scroll saw groups on MSN until they shut that service down and I really miss the people that were there. I have been scroll sawing for about 5 years now and love challenging projects. I have made a few patterns myself but usually get my patterns off the internet or from Wildwood. My saw might be considered "laughable" to most, it's a Tradesman 16". Even though it's not the highest quality saw, luckily it has not failed me yet. I do enjoy very intricate projects like the Italian Dresser Mirror from I believe Wildwood. That took me 82 hours to make and it has to be the one project that I treasure the most, it was even on display at the Woodcraft store in Toledo for several months. So far I haven't really sold very much, I usually make items for gifts or for myself. I have gotten my 18 yr old son and my 14 yr old daughter interested in scrolling. I am disabled and this gives me something relaxing and rewarding to do. I hope to get to know most of you here.

Eric

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...