Back again

heppnerguy

I go by the name of Heppnerguy because I live in a small eastern Oregon town of Heppner. I started scrolling last March and ave made many things, mostly for gifts. I was on this web-sight several months ago and in fact, purchased a CD about sawing portraits. I finished my first on about 3 weeks ago and I was pleased with the out come. I scrolled my grand daughter. I am about to scroll another of one of my grandsons..I have the pattern made and should be able to do it later this week. I am retired and I have found that scrolling is something I can do daily, if I get my way. I made a lot of Christmas gifts this year and they appeared to all be enjoyed by the people receiving them. I also sent a Marine emblem to a friend in Afghanistan. I have started to make some of my own patterns now...HI to all of you at Scroll saw Village.

thanks for the replies.....I love this web page....the people are so friendly and I like that there is so many people from all over the world....I do love scrolling a lot...it gives me much pleasure to make things for people that they like almost as much as I like making them....I did not like my grandson's portrait and will try to make another one...I decided to try some of the ones that have been done on this sight and compare with the finished ones so I can try to find some better ways to do mine....if that makes any sense....