SSG Feedback

I've recoded the entire user interface for Scroll Saw Goodies and it looks pretty good on my end. But since I'm not a code monkey by trade, I sometimes overlook things and there could be browser compatibility issues. If I could ask y'all a favor and let me know if Scroll Saw Goodies looks correct on your end too? I've included 3 screenshots of various parts of the webpage. Please let me know if what you see matches the screenshot. When you post, let me know if it looks OK or not. If not, please tell me know what is getting messed up (a screenshot too if you have the capabilities). Also let me know what browser you're using and version number? For example, I'm using Firefox 3.0.

Thanks for the help guys! :thumbs:ssg1.jpgssg2.jpgssg3.jpg

looks great in all 3 of my web browsers

Firefox V. 2.0.0.19

post-206-134955518685_thumb.png

Konqueror V. 3.5.10-2 (the last KDE 3.5 release)

post-206-134955518698_thumb.png

and Midori 0.0.18

post-206-134955518714_thumb.png

midori is a light weight, and very early in its development cycle most sites dont work with it notice its at version 0.0.18 so its still beta not even an official release yet

Note: all my stuff is way out of date i dont like KDE 4.X and Gnome 2.X is not any better i've tried using other window mangers but always find myself going back to KDE 3.5.X versions. looking up Midoris current status its now up to version 0.1.6 and firefox is up past 3.0 version

Konqueror in KDE 4.X versions is a POS they replaced the file browser function with a new program called dolphin and it plain sucks and crashes alot KDE should of never droped its version 3.5.X code for the new code base (IMO) alot had to do with the tool kit thou so i understand but i'm going to stick out with 3.5 till i find something i like better

sorry for the rant