search function

red river

If there is, I have not found it,  I think the clue is to encourage pattern designers to add tag words to their saved patterns, such as their name, or something related to the subject.  But I have not been able to search and find a pattern unless they do.

Edited by Scrappile

1 hour ago, Scrappile said:

If there is, I have not found it,  I think the clue is to encourage pattern designers to add tag woods to their saves patterns, such as their name, or something related to the subject.  But I have not been able to search and find a pattern.

Paul, edit your post so it makes sense.

There is, but as Scrappile has mentioned, it really depends on whether the uploader named the file well, added a title that matches, or adds something to the description to make it easy to search.

At any rate, at the search bar, click into that.  On the right, it says "Everywhere", click that to get a pulldown.  Then select images.

image.png

You can continue to refine your search by clicking "More Search Options"

image.png

This will give you a ton of ways narrow down your search.

image.png

I do try to categorize the patterns, but some of those categories are huge.  I am rather proud to say, our pattern library has over 4,800 free scroll saw patterns, designed by our talented members!  That's pretty amazing IMO!  :cool: