Custom Ornament Kit 2023 - Now Available!

Travis

1_2023-OrnamentKitPromo.jpgHi All.  For the last several years, I've been creating custom ornament business kits.   The kit seems to be very popular because of their flexibility in creating personalized Holiday ornaments for friends, family, or to sell.  So I'm super excited to announce that this year's Custom Ornament Business Kit is now available!  🎅

I like to think of it as a mini scroll saw business-in-a-box.  With this business kit, you can create as many custom ornament patterns as you want.  You can easily personalize them with someone's name or date.  You can sell your custom ornaments to your friends and family, online places like Etsy, or for craft fairs and church bizarres.  You can also sell custom patterns to your fellow scrollers!

Here's what is included in the kit:

• Inkscape Ornament Template - Inkscape SVG file that you can use to customize ornaments.  (US Letter & A4 size)
  • Step-by-Step Instructions - Easy instructions on how to use the Inkscape template, and how to export PDFs and PNGs from Inkscape.
  • Promotional Banners - Pre-made promotional images you can post to social media that advertise your ornaments. (in both $ & £)
  • GIMP Promotional Banner Template - GIMP source file that allows you to further customize your promotional banner.

Here's an overview of how the kit works:

Now 50% OFF - (For A limited Time)

This year's 2023 Custom Ornament Kit is on sale for 50% off through Cyber Monday!  So right now, you can pick it up for only $10, which is a screamin' deal!  :santa:  This is my way of saying Thank You for being a part of SSV and making it such a great place to be.

I hope you find it useful.  Happy Holidays, y'all!

• Travis changed the title to Custom Ornament Kit 2023 - Now Available!
On 11/4/2023 at 8:52 AM, Hudson River Rick said:

Once again, GREAT WORK,  Travis.  

Are the previous Business Kit patterns on sale also?

Thank you for everything you do for Scroll Saw Village.

Rick

The previous kits are still available but at their normal price.  You can find them here:  https://www.scrollsawvillage.com/files/category/10-business-kits/

Travis,

Thank you for the opportunity to purchase this kit. For me, this is the first time since I have been scrolling that I am trying to make some ornaments. I also really appreciate your video using inkscape, that in itself was worth the price of the kit. I even purchased the kit for animals. Most of my friends have pets that are part of their family. I have been using inkscape for about a year, but this video has really helped me. I even learned how to add a year to the designs. So far I have made patterns for about 25 of my family and friends. Supposed to get warmer next week so I will be busy.

Thanks again Travis.

Jerry

Edited by jerry walters

On 11/9/2023 at 5:00 PM, jerry walters said:

Travis,

Thank you for the opportunity to purchase this kit. For me, this is the first time since I have been scrolling that I am trying to make some ornaments. I also really appreciate your video using inkscape, that in itself was worth the price of the kit. I even purchased the kit for animals. Most of my friends have pets that are part of their family. I have been using inkscape for about a year, but this video has really helped me. I even learned how to add a year to the designs. So far I have made patterns for about 25 of my family and friends. Supposed to get warmer next week so I will be busy.

Thanks again Travis.

Jerry

Love this!  Sounds like you have some busy times in front of you.  🤣

• Travis unpinned this topic