Anybody looking for a great deal on a laser printer?

OCtoolguy

I'd love to get me a color laser printer.. I only gave $99 for mine Brother BW laser printer and love it except I can't do my red lines for my patterns now.. But it's great for printing my packing slips and receipts etc for my sales. I did better this year than expected but I think I better stay a bit frugal and keep using the one I have for another year.. Sure glad you talked me into getting a laser one though.. I sure don't miss the inkjet and fussing with those dumb ink cartridge's or tanks

15 minutes ago, kmmcrafts said:

I'd love to get me a color laser printer.. I only gave $99 for mine Brother BW laser printer and love it except I can't do my red lines for my patterns now.. But it's great for printing my packing slips and receipts etc for my sales. I did better this year than expected but I think I better stay a bit frugal and keep using the one I have for another year.. Sure glad you talked me into getting a laser one though.. I sure don't miss the inkjet and fussing with those dumb ink cartridge's or tanks

This is very close to what I have. Mine is not an LED but it's also 4 years old. I paid about $230 for it on Amazon. I'm still using the same ink cartridges it came with.

Opera Snapshot_2023-12-18_154813_www.brother-usa.com.png

10 minutes ago, ronallo said:

I didn't think I needed a color printer until I started using a scroll saw and tried to follow black lines. Now I'm thinking I might need a color printer.

I'm glad that I bought a color printer. So many options. And no more crappy inkjet cartridges to go south. 

3 hours ago, OCtoolguy said:

This is very close to what I have. Mine is not an LED but it's also 4 years old. I paid about $230 for it on Amazon. I'm still using the same ink cartridges it came with.

Opera Snapshot_2023-12-18_154813_www.brother-usa.com.png

I don't know if the laser printers are the same as the inkjet for the ink when buying a new one but i'm thinking mine was.. they say a new printer only has a small sample packs of ink to get the printer running out of the box but after you buy a replacement they do last longer so that's why I'm thinking that.

My printer barely made it through one busy holiday season of printing packing / receipts etc. for my orders.. but the replacement went over a year at least.. maybe two years I don't exactly remember when I bought this.. Thinking I got it in fall of 2020.. I've replaced the original one and then another finally died and this fall I put another new one in.. I buy the XL ones so they are larger.. But I also do a lot of printing..

But, I was changing ink in my old Epson inkjet about once or twice a month one of another of the colors would go empty.. and it wouldn't work at all if one was empty the whole printer wouldn't use just black or whatever so it was ridiculous.. I was buying about 8 sets of XL cartridges a year with that thing and that's like $75 a pop..