Saint Patrick's Day - Custom Ornament Kit

Travis

1_StPaddyPromo.jpgHi All.  I'm working through all of the major holidays for Custom Ornament Kits.  So this is a special one our Irish (or those who wish they were) friends!  🇮🇪

This new kit is to celebrate the shenanigans of Saint Patrick's Day!  🍀 With this mini Business-In-A-Box, you can personalize as many St. Patrick's Day ornaments as you want with our simple Inkscape template.

The kit includes an Inkscape (svg) source file that allows you to personalize ornaments with names and dates. Also included are step-by-step instructions,  premade banners to advertise your services that you can post to your social media, and the GIMP file in case you'd like to further customize your promotional banners.

Here's what is included in the kit:

• Inkscape Ornament Template - Inkscape SVG file that you can use to customize ornaments.  (US Letter & A4 size)
  • Step-by-Step Instructions - Easy instructions on how to use the Inkscape template, and how to export PDFs and PNGs from Inkscape.
  • Promotional Banners - Pre-made promotional images you can post to social media that advertise your ornaments. (in both $ & £)
  • GIMP Promotional Banner Template - GIMP source file that allows you to further customize your promotional banner.

Here's a demonstration of how the kit works:

50% Off Through St. Patrick's Day (March 22, 2024)

🍀🍀🍀

Just like all my other Business Kits that are brand new releases, it will be 50% off through Saint Patrick's Day!  So right now, you can pick it up for only $10, which is a screamin' deal!  (And that ain't no blarney!)  This is just my way of saying Thank You to an amazing group of people.

Keep chasing those rainbows....there will eventually be a pot of gold!  🌈

Note:  This kit works exactly the same way as our previous Ornament Kits.  I'll be making a demonstration video later today to show how it works, though.  This kit does require some working knowledge of Inkscape, just as with the other kits.  You don't need to be a pro, but you should have the basics down.

I finally got the demo video posted.  I updated the main post to include it.  I tried to keep this a lot more concise compared to my previous demos.

Now, I gotta get working on Easter.  🐰  I'm hoping to get that done and posted this week.

• Travis unpinned this topic