Cordless Tool Battery Adapter

Some time ago in one of the discussions on here about cordless tool batteries someone mentioned you could get adapters to use different brand batteries on your tools. I was a bit skeptical but I finally bought one just to give it a try. I have two of the 20V HF Bauer brand battery packs, both of which are larger amp hour than my DeWalt drill has. I got the adapter in the mail today and it seems to work.. Does get a little sticky with the release button and made from what feels like some cheap plastic but it does work and I think it'll work well for my needs.. We'll see how it holds up for some bigger jobs where I'm using it enough to get the drill motor a little warm. 

• 3 weeks later...

So just wanted to update to say I finally had the opportunity to test this adapter out.. and I gotta say.. It's junk, don't waste your money. It works great until you are actually going to drill and then the vibration or slop in the way it connects it kept stopping on me wiggle the battery around and start working.. Probably a good way to burn up a tool or the battery contacts of it or the battery itself.. 

I think it's probably best to just use OE style batteries..