30th Anniversary Excalibur Scroll Saw

Travis

Excalibur is celebrating 30 years. To mark this occasion, they're releasing a limited edition Excalibur Scroll Saw. Man, oh man, I want one of these. I don't like their green color, and this limited edition looks awesome. Plus it has a few really cool features. You can read an article about it here: http://blog.woodcraft.com/2012/09/gener ... -for-2012/

It doesn't look like the dust port is shrouding the the holes. I'm guessing that it's just a hose hookup that's near the holes and relying on the power of the vacuum to suck in the dust. Scroll saw doesn't really make a whole lot of waste other than fine sawdust, so I'm guessing it probably works well.

I must admit, I'd buy it for the color. The black and gold looks pretty slick. I think their current green color that they put on all General International tools is pretty ugly. I even liked it when it was purple back before General Intl bought it. I'd have to do some pretty creative financing to pick one up, though. /sigh. It's nice to dream. :drool:

• 1 year later...