G'Day from Queensland, Australia

aregee

G'day, Hi, Howdy and Hello

Thought I'd introduce myself

I've been scrolling for a little over 12 months and love it,there is nothing better than loosing myself in the shed with the scrollsaw for an hour or two which often turns into a day or two. The other half says that she always knows where to find me when I am supposed to be doing something else

In the real world I am a disability support worker working mainly with people with an intelectual disability, I am currently trying to convince the boss how safe scrollsaws are and to let me try and teach some of the people I work with how to have some fun while making somthing they can be proud of.

Love the web site and the coarses Travis puts together, I use Inkscape to prepare my cutting patterns and I am always going back to these tutorials when I need to. I am going to have a go at Gimp when the time alows and try a bit of portraite cutting.

Keep the dust flying

Cheers Richard :razz:

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR GOING TO BE HERE A LONG TIME,SO MUCH TO LEARN AND HAVE FUN DOING IT.MAKE THE WIFE A TRUIVET TO KEEP HER HAPPY WITH WHAT YOUR DOING. THE SCROLL SAW SHOULD WORK FOR THE PEOPLE YOU WORK WITH JUST LIKE A PET BOTH CAN BE GOOD FRIENDS tHANKS FOR JOINING .OPEN UP YOUR GALLERY HERE TO SHOW OFF YOUR WORKS AND STORE PATTERNS.

Edited by amazingkevin