Hello All You Artisins

montgomery0

Good evening from The High Rocky's. I have been out of touch for over a year now and have accomplished much in the art world of the the unknown. The unknown would be " the scroll saw artist" and the art of "intarsia". The public is amazed it was not done with a cnc or laser, but rather by creative minds and hands that are involved in a labor intensive art that is becoming more lost with every boat load of laser, mass produced cute stuff coming from china and japan to our country's. Oh well, progress is progress, and here we are to carry it on.

I have missed conversing with you all and i still love learning from you here on SSV. I am opening a new studio in Fairplay, Colo. home of the silly cartoon " South Park ". I have been welcomed into an art coop there. I am glad to be back and reallllly want to expand my skills.MUCH RESPECT Mark

Hello Mark!

My name is Paul and I couldn't agree more about handcrafted quality. CNC is not an art!!!!

All that is done is pushing some buttons and letting a machine do the work, while drinking some coffee then saying "Look What I Made"

Yeah Right

We put a lot of time in to our work tto make it what it is

No Two Pieces Alike

Just Venting