Weekly Chats

Travis

I took off the regular Thursday Chat off the calender, mostly because I'm not around to facilitate it (I'm still in the process of getting my family moved & settled).  But with the new group of folks from Free4All, there's more folks around.  If anybody wants to organize a chat, either weekly or session-by-session, let me know and I can put it on the calender.

Travis, I know some of the members from Free4all was planning on being in the chat this Thursday Including myself. So if you could kindly put it back on 

Thanks

David

PS

Thanks for allowing us to move are family here , some have been here but not very active like me .

Hope we can all be one big family here 

Maybe a poll should be set up for people to vote on what time to have chat. I figure that most of the new transfers would prefer it to be on Tuesday evening at 8 or 9 p.m. est, if I remember correctly that was regular chat time for them on free4all and they've been doing it for some time now. So, if there's any way possible, maybe chat could be set up to their preferences, seeing as they are the ones that will show up and chat. After all, all of them have helped keep chat night operating so smoothly on the free4all site. By doing this if possible, we would be a more welcoming group, by keeping things as normal as possible for all of the new transferees. Travis, would having chat Tuesday evening work for you? I may be wrong but I think the new members were going to have a chat on Thursday evening of this week, the reason they were going to chat on Thursday, is because that's when the chat if it were going to happen would have been, according to site info. New members please speak up and let Travis know which night and time would be best for you guys, seeing as it will mostly be you guys and gals that will be participating. So, Newbies, as a reverend would say at a wedding ceremony, "speak now or forever hold your peace".<br />Len