Weekly Scroll Saw Chat

Travis

When should we have our weekly Scroll Saw Chat?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. What day(s) are you available for weekly Scroll Saw Chat?

2. 2. What time do you prefer?

• 11pm ET (10pm CT, 9pm MT, 8pm PT)
    • 10pm ET (9pm CT, 8pm MT, 7pm PT)
    • 9pm ET (8 pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT)
    • 8pm ET (7pm CT, 6pm MT, 5pm PT)

SSV had a weekly chat every Thursday at 7pm Mountain time.  I understand that Free4All also had a weekly chat.  So I thought I'd throw up a poll to see what time works best for everybody.  I'd love to be able to fill the chat room with fellow scrollers talking shop.  So please cast your vote.  You can vote for multiple days, but only one time.  Hopefully we can zero in on the best time for everybody.

For our UK friends, we used to have a weekly chat on Teusdays that was more favorable to your time zone.  If anybody is interested in organizing a UK chat, please let me know and I can put it on the calender.

Cast your vote at the top of this thread.  :cool:

I used to participate in a weekly chat at anopther saite. Actually I was running it. It was nice and the subjects changed weekly. I would definately be interested as long as I can make it. I think it is great to get a bunch people together and share thoughts, ideas and answer questions.

How many uk members would be interested in a chat night, last time there was only one or two that took part but we now have a few more members it may be worth it, so please shout out if you fancy a gossip..........paul

I'm up for it too Paul, keep me posted if you can please.

Grampa's going to set up a poll to find out what time is best for our UK friends. Keep an eye out for that.

I'll be closing this poll on Friday and will put the weekly chat on the calendar. Right now 9pm ET on Teus is winning. Get your vot in if you haven't already.