Yikes... and I have MORE???

While at Beastie Sunday (throwing my fits) I came along these few books-oh my!  And this is only a portion??  I have one book with all ornaments, a book of decorative plates,  two three inch binders of patterns which were filed by type...  and I have a stack that has to be scanned and organized.  Now this doesn't include the books of them I have... holy cow!  I'm thinking I may have to scan them all and put them into digital to save some space.  I was looking at some of these, and I had to laugh at myself; am I gonna cut all these??? but then I think "ya never know-gotta have 'em "just in case".  Right?

post-15919-0-53772300-1374591311_thumb.jpgpost-15919-0-01104600-1374591313_thumb.jpgpost-15919-0-61022800-1374591313_thumb.jpgpost-15919-0-37261600-1374591314_thumb.jpgpost-15919-0-17532800-1374591315_thumb.jpg

Oh good I'm not the only one with OCD when it comes to patterns then lol

Bob I'm far from organized lol  I have so much more to get put away, but it seems there's category after category that I need to create and only so many tabs lol

Roly there isn't enough time in our lifetime for you and I to get these organized... LOL  I also found a bunch I have in pdf on this laptop that I DL'd and was gonna share (bc they were free and I got them so long ago, they may come in handy) but I don't think I'm allowed to-so, they'll sit, until I can get either a hd or a memory stick large enough to hold them all.

I just moved my shop to a new location and I couldn't believe all of the patterns I had accumulated! Plus The ones on the desk top and lap top, back up drive and a couple of jump drives. When I first started scrolling I was really hard up for patterns! Now I am rich with them and I don't mean my name. :D

Rick

• 4 weeks later...