Family Cabin 3D Box Frame

Ron Johnson

Ron, That is nice enough for a second and maybe a third look.
I do like the frame and would like to know if that is an inlay surrounding the picture?
Now the picture looks painted. There are cameras that take pictures that simulate depth and give a painted look.
Very nice.

Edited by LarryEA

Ron,  Everything I see you post is very nice and your workmanship is always very good. I am glad that you found us here on The Village and I am also glad that you post often and have become active right out of the gate. It is people like yourself that make this sight so enjoyable and makes me log on at  least twice a day.

Dick

heppnerguy

I have three project needed right now and when they receive them it's not going to be what they expected. It's going to exceed beyond their expectations. I'm trying to locate some thin stock which I found but was in the rain too long. I knew when I seen it weeks a go I should have grabbed it but never needed thin stock before.Never say never. I can see sales shoot thru the roof when news of this kind of work gets around .Thank You for the great ideas. :)