Rocking Horse

Ron Johnson

Ron,

You are a true craftsman. This rocking horse is one made with love as well as wood. It will probably be on Antique road show in  50 years. Unfortunately I won't be around to remark, " I remember   when a guy named Ron, posted it on The Village,"

Dick

heppnerguy

Roly,

I had to laugh when I read your post because I knew you meant to say Worth and it took me back to when I first started posting on here and we were in the chat room and you made a remark about how I couldn't spell... well, I finally got you back... :razz:

Dick

heppenrguy

Merry Christmas, pal

Roly,

I had to laugh when I read your post because I knew you meant to say Worth and it took me back to when I first started posting on here and we were in the chat room and you made a remark about how I couldn't spell... well, I finally got you back... :razz:

Dick

heppenrguy

Merry Christmas, pal

Now we're even and a Very 'Merry Christmas' to you and family and may your 'New Year' be filled with joy and laughter. Oh, and less spelling errors.