My cuts

Önder Yılmaz

¡¡Wow!! Amazing and beautiful works, thanks for sharing. :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Awesome work.The Frankenstein Monster is Fantastic.Top Notch work! :thumbs: :thumbs:

You have rare talent! I thoroughly enjoyed seeing all of your incredible workmanship! I hope some of your skills rubs off on me.Thanks for joining and wowing us! :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Very impressive for sure , you have some great talent and it shows. thanks for letting us have a peak.

Thanks...

You are truly a versitile wood worker. I enjoyed going through your collection of work that you posted. I particularilly enjoyed your miniature things. You are a pretty amazing person.. Thank you for posting them  I hope you continue to return often so we can enjoy your work.

Dick

heppnerguy

You are truly a versitile wood worker. I enjoyed going through your collection of work that you posted. I particularilly enjoyed your miniature things. You are a pretty amazing person.. Thank you for posting them  I hope you continue to return often so we can enjoy your work.

Dick

heppnerguy

Thanks.. 

Onder , this is really great stuff! you are multi talented in woodworking :)  I am wondering what other hobbies do you have :D

absolutely beautiful work all of them  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Thanks  :)   time will tell

Definitely impressive, keep 'em coming.

Thanks... :) 

• 2 weeks later...