Tip Of Texas Here

GeorgeMtz

Well I'm from the Tip of Texas, I'm just getting started at scroll sawing. I kept seeing things I liked, and when I'd ask how it was made they'd usually say with a scroll saw. So I got interested in learning. Figured the internet is a great source to learn from so here I am.

GeorgeMtz

Welcome to the Village, George! You have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes...LOL. It really amazes me how many things you can do with such a simple tool. Very flexible and the creative possibilities seem endless. You're going to have a great time with it. Feel free to ask questions. Everybody here is very helpful. Plus we got enough patterns to keep you busy for quite some time. And when you get your first project done, we'd love to see it. You can set up a User Gallery (you can find a [tut]tutorial here[/tut]) and show off a little. Jump on in and have some fun! :thumbs:

Hi and welcome George! You have joined just about the best possible group you could for learning to scroll!!! Everyone here is really super nice, very helpful and you just can't find a better place to learn techniques. I have no doubt that you will thoroughly enjoy your membership here............there is just loads to see and do. Thanks so much for introducing yourself..........we love to meet new friends. When you are ready we would love to see your work too. I'm a new scroller myself, although I've been making patterns for years now. I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Christina