Jump to content

Peter N White

Member
  • Posts

    724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Peter N White

  1. Great work all look great.
  2. That is very impressive.
  3. Excellent work fishing is one of the best outdoor pastimes.
  4. That is a great looking road runner will look great on a wall.
  5. Thankyou you all for great replies I don't have a problem yet might wait a while. Thankyou you all.
  6. I am fairly new to scrolling started with a pinned Scheppach but after 4 months upgraded. I now have an Excalibur copy sold by Carba-Tec made in Taiwan. My question is -is it worth to put on Pegas clutch heads. I am in New Zealand and they cost $199.00.We don't have much choice on saws available apart from pinned. Advice would be very welcome. Thankyou.
  7. Just shows how clever you were and probably still are.
  8. That is a very well done lovely piece.
  9. I have both just be aware that a drum sander is very good and I use it a lot but very slow to take off much thickness. You need lots of passes. Saying all that I wouldn't want to be without either one.
×
×
  • Create New...