Jump to content

Peter N White

Member
  • Posts

    724
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Peter N White

  1. Very well done.
  2. I build scale models that have different size wheels, I cut out with hole saw slightly larger than required and put on a mandrel and true up on the lathe and finish tyre shape and hub detail at same time. Takes a bit longer but looks better than bought ones.
  3. Absolutely first class.
  4. Neighbor's son will be pleased, hope surgery goes well for you.
  5. Very well done loos great.
  6. Very nice.
  7. Very impressive.
  8. you have done very good.
  9. Absolutely top class.
  10. Welcome you will find everyone helpful and friendly.
  11. A lovely urn for your friends mother final resting place well done.
  12. Love it.
  13. rjweb Hi just type in Toymakers plans.com and and it is listed on home page.
  14. Toymakers forum has a recipe for beeswax and mineral oil called Cynthia's beeswax finish.
  15. Absolutely first class.
  16. You have done well I am sure both will love i, colouring looks good.
  17. Flawless portrait grand children and great grandchildren are a great gift.
  18. A lovely resting place.
  19. Looks very well done.
  20. Am sure it will come out awesome.
  21. Very well done the top one I like the most.
×
×
  • Create New...