posting

I have tried posting ,a long post w/ pix twice and recieve 13 sec error both times and loose the text both times .frustrating and very time consuming at least fo me ,what's wrong !!  Even though same warning came up saying could not post at this time etc I posted the second on eany way ? confused !! Just looked again now the first post apeared separate but with out any pix ,now I am really confused !!

Edited by Multifasited

I hav'nt got a clue ,I did as I normally do ,as I posted ,message came up saying something about only so many posts allowed and to wait at least 13 sec. and retry and a warrning about loosing text going back so I followed the instructions befoe going back and only the title was still there ,modified the  text a second time as you can tell ,takes me a long time ,and retryed you can tell by the time stamp how long it took .I got the same error message again,theen I messaged travis ,the first message and decided to look at the topic ,and there was the first with no pix ,I edited the message to travis and went back to chech the actual content of the first message again ,& then I saw the second post with pix ,so I edited message to travis again ? BUMFUGALED !!

I'm not sure what you're experiencing.  Did you try posting 2 back to back right away?  I know the software has a limit of how fast you can make consecutive posts (a measure to battle against spammers flooding a forum with ads).  That's the only thing I can think of.

The time stamp was on both posts ,they were 50+ MINUTES APART as I had to redo complete text ,Then to my amazement it posted both first had no pix second one did even though it said neither could be ,due to error  posted ,but when I actually went there both were there as discribed this post ! ????