Garden sign strikes again........

Phantom Scroller

Believe me Ronald we spend all spring sat out in a conservatory and all summer just enjoying the fruits of our labour.

PS: You wouldn't fit a tent in to full of plants. :lol: Roly

Well Roly, this is my second tour of your garden and it's so nice, I'll have to come down for a look and annoy you. I might even buy you a wee dram. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :razz: . OH!!!! The sign's nice too. :D .

Rob Roy.

Roly I noticed that you have a Hydranger growing in a pot, do they grow well or do you have to take them out and put them in the ground after a while?  By the way love the sign.

Marg

Marg these get big so I do have to put them in the ground but they're easy to take cutting off just in case it dies on your when replanting.  :D Roly

Well Roly, this is my second tour of your garden and it's so nice, I'll have to come down for a look and annoy you. I might even buy you a wee dram. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :razz: . OH!!!! The sign's nice too. :D .

Rob Roy.

Your certainly welcome to pop in make sure you sew your pockets up first don't want you losing your money.  :lol:  :lol:  :razz: Roly

Marg these get big so I do have to put them in the ground but they're easy to take cutting off just in case it dies on your when replanting.  :D Roly

Thanks Roly.  It's just that I wanted to buy one and keep it in a pot without having to transfer it into the garden.

Marg

Would you mind doing a walk through again when everything is in flower, I would love to see that.  :) :) :)

Marg

Marg the trouble with my garden is different flowers are out at different times of year but I'll try, By the way the hydrangea if you want a blue one it has to be in ericaceous compost for it to stay blue or it will revert back to pink. Roly

PS: you could put it in an half barrel for a time.

Edited by Phantom Scroller

Marg the trouble with my garden is different flowers are out at different times of year but I'll try, By the way the hydrangea if you want a blue one it has to be in ericaceous compost for it to stay blue or it will revert back to pink. Roly

PS: you could put it in an half barrel for a time.

Thanks Roly

Marg