Scroll Saw Blade Holder

Handi

Hello everyone.

I would like to take this Opportunity to Present you with a Blog that I follow Called "The Folding Rule Blog" The Host and Crafter David Pruett has Done a very neat project with Scroll Sawers in mind.

Here is the Link to his Blog, i hope you enjoy the project as much as I have watching him and reading his Blog.

http://foldingrule.blogspot.com/2009/01/episode-92-scroll-saw-blade-holder.html

That's really cool. Thanks for the link. I might have to write about that in SSG. Thanks Handi! :thumbs:

Travis: you might consider a Forum Topic or something just Related to Favorite Links or Great Finds Scroll Saw Related...

Something like that would be a Great Resource to Spike up the Imagination of others...

That's really cool. Thanks for the link. I might have to write about that in SSG. Thanks Handi! :thumbs:

Travis: you might consider a Forum Topic or something just Related to Favorite Links or Great Finds Scroll Saw Related...

Something like that would be a Great Resource to Spike up the Imagination of others...

Hot Deals forum would be great for anything commercial. As far as cool articles, feel free to let us know about 'em. Probably in General Scroll Saw, unless you think it is better suited to another forum.