Couple of quick ones

amazingkevin

Hi Kevin, You did a great job cutting them out! Nice to see the Family photo, I do hope you

are keeping well Kevin,

Bob  ;)  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Thanks Bob i need to start exercising as my muscles are so unused that when i do use them i ache bad.I'm hanging in there so far,wish i'd scroll more i have scroll jobs lined up but not pressing yet.

So very sorry for your loss Kevin, I didn't catch on in the post.My mom passed at 93 yrs last year and I

know how you must feel. Prayers for both of you....Gordie

Thanks Gordie, im loved my mom but i could never comunicate with her so i never knew her.When she passed not a tear was shed .I thought that  to be strange.When my dad passed i grimacest for a minute with tight eyes closed and that was that .He too i never knew .I  have a sister and we all lived togrther but that was it.no body knew anybody ,very strange.guess that;s why i never had a girlfriend or any real friends?????Thanks for the prayers ,i can always use those!

Kev, I am so very sorry to read about your mom passing on, from what I'm reading though, it seems as if you weren't close. I'm kinda the same way with my people, every time I visit there always seems to be something said or done that someone will get upset over.

Len

Edited by Lucky2

Sorry to hear of your loss, Kevin,

It's too bad you didn't seem to understand one another but,

Prayers your way for the loss of your mother.

God Bless! Spirithorse

Thanks Spirithorse,things could have always been worse,Thanks for the prayers .My cousin that was taking care of her called someone to read her sometthing before she passed which was a good thing as within hours of that she was gone.

Kev, I am so very sorry to read about your mom passing on, from what I'm reading though, it seems as if you weren't close. I'm kinda the same way with my people, every time I visit there always seems to be something said or done that someone will get upset over.

Len

were just not a happy lot i guess. I'm blessed to see each day with a smile on my face knowing someone is watching over me !Thanks Len.

Edited by amazingkevin