Hello From Lilly Smith

Lilly Smith

Hi everyone!

My name is Lilly and I've been scrolling for about 10 years. I've never had the opportunity to make my hobby my source of income, but it looks like I may have that opportunity coming soon! I'm really green about the whole thing though so I thought I'd come a pick the brains of the pros here.

A BIG HOWDY from Southern Tenn, Lilly.You and I started about the same time.I going on my 11yr.It's not my main source of Income,I go to Fairs Flea Markets.Craft shows.Auto shows.Some wknds good some not so so good.You will learn what the public likes.Anything we can do to help please feel free to ask. :) Welcome to the Village

Welcome to our asylum!!

Good luck on trying to make a living with a scrollsaw.

I have always considered it an better option for a hobby than golf-- get to dress much better and not as hard on vocabulary

I have made sawdust and sometimes even some things for many decades! ! do hope to eventually get good at it!

Hi everyone!

My name is Lilly and I've been scrolling for about 10 years. I've never had the opportunity to make my hobby my source of income, but it looks like I may have that opportunity coming soon! I'm really green about the whole thing though so I thought I'd come a pick the brains of the pros here.

You'll be amazed at all that can done with a scroll saw.Keep coming here and new items just finished pop in everyday in bragging rights.Glad to have you take interest in scroll sawing.Im at peace with the world scrolling!

Lilly,

I too want to Chime in and welcome you to our big world wide family. If you choose to stick around and let us get know you, soon you will understand that we are indeed one big, happy and friendly family here and we all hope that you too will be a big part of it with us. Criticism is not a word in our vocabulary but help, praise and sharing all are. So check out all the nooks a crannies her and have fun

Dick

heppnerguy

Hello Lilly,

You have just joined the BEST forum for scrolling.

This is the best place to be for ANY info you could need, and everyone makes you feel like Family,

I probably would have stopped scrolling if it weren't for the Great People here.

Don't be afraid to ask for any kind of help.

Hope to see some of your work

Paul