Audio Podcast

Handi

Sup everybody.

Sorry i've not been around, A majority of my time has been playing World of Warcraft... What an adictive game along side Woodworking and Scroll Sawing lol.

I've managed to have a few minutes of Free time this morning with No Ole lady or Boy running around, that I've decided to Try my Hand at some Audio Podcasting for Primary Reviews and the likes where my Camera can't get or view...

So, if you would like to check it out, I have an Introduction Audio Podcast on my Blog at http://www.handisworkshop.blogspot.com since i'm having difficulty linking the blip.tv link to here, it may be just as easy to head over to the blog and listen to it. Furture Audio Podcast will be added, you can also check them out at iTunes which I have an account over there also for my Video and now my Audio, just search for "Handi's Workshop"

This isn't an advertisement to head over to my Blog lol, it's just to let everyone know about my Audio Podcast since I can't link it here, and I cross linked it to my Blog and i figured it would be a little easier for everyone to listen to it there, then comment here and or there or both places lol