OH MY

Thanks Wayne,last night i contemplated going to the hospital again as my feet were swelling up and very painfull.Needless to say i didn't go.I googled it and basically you need to live with it.Seems like always something with the health now? :sad:

The more your feet are dependent (i.e. below your heart) the more they will swell especially if you have some sort of venous insufficiency (I do so I know a little about this ). Also for me at least I am on a fairly heavy dose of Lasix to help "get rid of the juice" as my Doc. puts it. Only down side is if I'm going anywhere I can't take the Lasix. Too hard finding a wheelchair accessible bathroom. Is part of your pain neuropathic?

The more your feet are dependent (i.e. below your heart) the more they will swell especially if you have some sort of venous insufficiency (I do so I know a little about this ). Also for me at least I am on a fairly heavy dose of Lasix to help "get rid of the juice" as my Doc. puts it. Only down side is if I'm going anywhere I can't take the Lasix. Too hard finding a wheelchair accessible bathroom. Is part of your pain neuropathic?

Nothing yet the doctors appointment is next week for my swelled up feet.My legs have been going out since 2008.I need a leg  extention machine . :sad: :sad:

I love a clean shop but never seem to have one. I try to force myself to do it after every major job. I remember in shop class so many years ago the teacher would stop work 10 minutes early and everyone had to grab a broom. I hated it then but understand it now. What I have learned along the way is the the hardest part of cleaning (or anything for that matter) is simply getting started. Once started it's hard to stop,

think Happy thoughts only Kevin your on a good path by cleaning and organizing your work area you'll enjoy going out there to work so much more.

As far as your health, eat healthy get exercise and think happy and positive thoughts and last but not least don't let the doctors over medicate you, do your home work and find a doctor that will help to cure you not just treat the symptoms. I know its not easy but you can do it.

I love a clean shop but never seem to have one. I try to force myself to do it after every major job. I remember in shop class so many years ago the teacher would stop work 10 minutes early and everyone had to grab a broom. I hated it then but understand it now. What I have learned along the way is the the hardest part of cleaning (or anything for that matter) is simply getting started. Once started it's hard to stop,

Thanks,I love clean and orderly but health slows lots of things down now, it's sad,

think Happy thoughts only Kevin your on a good path by cleaning and organizing your work area you'll enjoy going out there to work so much more.

As far as your health, eat healthy get exercise and think happy and positive thoughts and last but not least don't let the doctors over medicate you, do your home work and find a doctor that will help to cure you not just treat the symptoms. I know its not easy but you can do it.

Your right Hans,Your little trailer shop looks like you practice what you preach!Your right about  pills i was complaining about not finding a cure instead of masking the problem so i have to keep coming back.

• 4 weeks later...